- You can begin docking at 3 pm on Friday, October 14
- To arrange earlier dockage call Johnny Weaver 843-907-1878
- Set-up begins at 7 am on Saturday, Oct. 15 – DO NOT SET UP BEFORE 7 AM
- All boats/commercial exhibits must be in place and vehicles moved by 10 am
- ENTER at the intersection of King and Front Sts
- You will be guided to your space by a volunteer.
- Unload your vehicle and MOVE IT OUT OF THE AREA before setting up. We have approx 100 exhibits to get in place by 10 am so please move quickly.
- EXIT at the intersection of Front & Screven Sts.
- If you are staying for Saturday please do not leave before 6 pm.
- If you are staying for Sunday please do not leave before 4 pm.
Friday night 5:30- 7:30 pm – Exhibitor Welcome Reception
Held under the tent in the parking lot beside the SC Maritime Museum at 729 Front Street (intersection of Front and Broad Sts.) Beer, wine, and snacks will be served to welcome our exhibitors. You may check in and pick up your exhibitor bag at this time.
Saturday morning 8- 11 am
Pick up your exhibitor bags at the Ticket/Information Tent located in the center of the street at the intersection of Front and Broad Streets.
Your boat exhibitor bag will contain your boat number, tickets to the Awards Ceremony and banquet and a T-shirt voucher.The T-shirt tent will open at 11 am on Saturday. Boat exhibitors: Choose your size and present your T-shirt voucher.
The People’s Choice Award – Be sure to cast your vote for your favorite boat at the Ticket/Information Tent located at the intersection of Front and Broad Sts in the middle of the street. You may vote only one time.