Wooden Boat Exhibitors
Registration is limited to boats whose main structural strength is derived from wood components. External applications or sheathing of fiberglass, reinforced plastic, etc. are acceptable.
Boats will be displayed on Front Street between Orange and Queen Streets. Floating dinghy docks projecting into the Sampit River will be used for water displays. Dock space for larger vessels is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Drafts up to seven feet can be accommodated.
The award categories for the exhibit are: (Classic categories are for vessels 50 years or older)
- More Details | Row
- More Details | Classic Row
- More Details | Canoe
- More Details | Classic Canoe
- More Details | Kayak
- More Details | Classic Kayak
- More Details | Surf/Paddle
- More Details | Classic Surf/Paddle
- More Details | Sail
- More Details | Classic Sail
- More Details | Inboard Power
- More Details | Classic Inboard
- More Details | Outboard Power
- More Details | Classic Outboard
- More Details | Owner Designed and Built
- More Details | Century Class -100 years or older
- More Details | Model Boats
- More Details | Cradle Boats & more…
A “People’s Choice Award” will also be presented.
Only marine vendors, businesses, artists and craftsmen whose products or services are relevant to the theme of the show will be accepted.
These exhibits require the submission of photos and pre-approval by the Exhibit Jury. Photos may be e-mailed HERE. Please include your name, phone number and a description of your commercial exhibit.
PLEASE NOTE: commercial exhibitors may not sell or give away T-shirts, hats, water, drinks, food or anything that competes with food and merchandise sold by the Georgetown Wooden Boat Show.
Wooden boat registration
- $35 per applicant – includes the registration of one boat, a 2014 WBS T-shirt, a welcome packet and one ticket to the Awards Dinner to be held at 7 PM under the Wooden Boat Challenge tent.
- Additional boats may be registered by the same applicant for $5 each.
- Additional Awards Dinner tickets for family members or guests are $20 each.
Commercial exhibit registration
- $50 per applicant for a 10 x 10 space
- $25 for a one day City of Georgetown peddler’s license.
- If you are showcasing a product line but not selling it at the show then the peddler’s license is not required.